Flying Pilot!
About Links Entries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, November 2, 2012 | 10:32 PM | 0 Pilot Terbang
Assalamualikum


I just wanted to let you know
All the feelings I want to show
I kept then inside for so long
Sometimes I felt it was so wrong
My feelings for you is hard to express
Sometimes it fills me with anger and stress
I love you so much you don’t understand
I always remind you hearing songs from my favorite bands
Please get this through your heart and mind
I promise I will never leave you behind
The only thing I ask you is to smile at life
Because one day I will put a ring on you’re finger and make you my eternal wife
I just want you recognize me for who I am
If I am lying let me be shamed
So just please listen to what I say
And got to tell you for who I pray
With this last verse let me express
I can’t wait to see your in that white dress
Down the aisle we say I do forever and for always I will love you









be what you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.♡♡♡


                                     
OlderPost NewerPost


_______________________________________
Sticky Notes


Hi. Thanks for dropping by. To my dearest Pilot ♡ , I gave you the key to my heart. Keep it safe and don't loose it or let it rust. I trust you. I am in love with you and I'll always be there for you. I love you. A lot. ♡
_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google